Option 1: For You (& Maybe a Friend, Too!)
Let’s get you started on your journey to finding peace with food, feeling great about yourself, and fueling a healthy, happy family!
You get personalized support from Liz and Ginny, your wellness coach and registered dietitian, through the following:
- 8 Live Mind.Set.Goal! online sessions with accompanying workbook and goal cards
- 4 Individual Health Coaching calls (30-45 minutes each)
- 8-Week Pass to the Mind.Set.Goal! Members-Only Website (tools, resources, EQUIP webinars, recorded sessions & more)
What’s the cost?
Joining Mind.Set.Goal! gives you a minimum of 10 hours of personalized guidance from a registered dietitian and a certified health and wellness coach, which would typically cost over $1,000. PLUS, you get the members-only website with helpful tools and resources right at your fingertips.
Thankfully, we can offer you a much more affordable rate of $299.
If you AND a friend both join, the price is just $499 for you both!
Sorry! Enrollment for our Mind.Set.Goal! program is currently closed.
Option 2: For Worksites
You’ve finally found it…a comprehensive, cohesive wellness program that addresses weight management in a sensitive, sustainable way and reaches employees wherever they’re at.
Add in some positive psychology, mindfulness, client interaction, and a healthy dose of humor, and your company will be on its way to a healthier, happier, and more productive workforce. Our corporate Mind.Set.Goal! program is designed to equip and encourage both men and women to reach their full potential today! Plus, you’ll receive:
- Complimentary trial of Mind.Set.Goal!
- Customized, streamlined, roll-out strategy
- Marketing materials. (We go beyond brochures and provide a commercial and three sample trainings to give employees a true sense of the program.)
- Unlimited reach: employees & family members; plan & non-plan members
- Support calls to ensure program success
- Annual outcomes report
Contact us today to discuss options, availability, and pricing.Start the Corporate Process Today
It’s for those who…
- want to enjoy eating, exercise, and everyday life amidst a busy schedule.
- grew up never “worrying” about weight but now do and don’t like it.
- are ready to leave the guilt and shame associated with eating and body image behind and enjoy health at every size, every day of their life.
- don’t want to fear food, eating, missing a workout, or gaining weight anymore.
- have lost weight and gained it back (perhaps time and again) and are looking for a refreshing, meaningful, non-diet approach to health that is real, realistic, and will last a lifetime.
In other words, if you are a smart, hard-working person who is ready to enjoy food freely and end your struggle with weight, improve relationships, and feel great for good… then this program is for you!
- Dates, times, and instructions on how to join the 8 weekly Mind.Set.Goal! Signature Series Sessions. You’ll also receive the worksheet pages and goal cards associated with each lesson to help you actively engage in the session. During the online sessions, you’ll listen to a 20-30 minute lesson, complete a brief worksheet with 3-5 questions, and complete the weekly goal card. If you choose, you will be able to ask questions or make comments during the live session by typing a question in a chat box, or asking the host (Ginny) to unmute your phone/computer so you can speak. Participants will not be on video. Recordings of the live sessions will be emailed to participants following each session.
- Instructions on how to log in and access to the Mind.Set.Goal! member-only site with all the components of the program, including resources, tools, and EQUIP webinars.
- Liz will contact you directly to schedule your 4 health coaching calls.
Each week, you also get an encouraging email from us with all you need to participate that week. It’ll be just enough info to keep health fun, in focus, and at the forefront of your life.
Within a year, you will be thinking differently about health and your ability to achieve it, commit to it, and enjoy it every step, size, and day of your life.